“Adopt” A Wild Animal: The Guardianship Program
Through our Guardianship Program you can sponsor a wildlife patient. As a guardian you will receive:
- a natural history of the species you select,
- a guardianship certificate,
- a picture of the “Little Lost One“ who you are sponsoring, and
- a bio-story telling how your specific animal came to us, how it is doing now, and plans for release
PLEASE NOTE: Because there are specific seasons when each species arrives at the Center requiring care most guardianship packages will be sent in July.
How To Become A Guardian
- Donate the amount for the animal you wish to adopt, and then…
- Email email@example.com or call 908-362-WILD to let us know that the donation you have given is for the adoption of a specific species (as opposed to a general donation for animal care). We will need your name and mailing address so that we may send you information about your wild baby.